Changing the Story
I could see it in your eyes,
now I see it in your rhymes.
I will start a fire with a wet match
and melt the frozen ice patch.
I will catch the lanterned sun.
Unknowingly, I've already begun.
You are an angel, here on Earth
and all I wish for is our rebirth.
I want to break your icy mold.
My dear Ophelia,
I would save you, should you fold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changing the Story by Mike Dolch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal