Polar bears vying for accommodation
Hanging their scarves over a crescent moon.
With cliffs of sea ice crashing down,
And ice melting into oceans clear.
Whale song echoing around the oceans
But their cry was a pleading cry for help
Haunting echo’s from the deep
But mankind turns a deaf ear.
Contrail lines causing deserts in
Sub-Sahara nights flying people to holidays.
Endless rain from autumn to spring amongst
The daffodils and crocuses.
Long hot summers, drought days
Endless. Heat strokes rise daily.
Politicians meandering words
Power play for big businesses.
Carbon trading, a trade off to nothing.
The worlds people a minor commodity.
The world turns to a new destiny,
A new cycle begins as money rules all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Changing Times by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK