Chaos: A Condition Or Place Of Great Disorder Or Confusion.
Chaos: A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
Sounds like PH to me.
What do we think of “chaos”, on the whole?
What visions come to mind when first we muse?
Will jazz and fusion outdo pop and soul,
while folklore seals the structure of the blues?
Can what was there before the now, be clear?
Can random work in tandem with the known?
Can seconds, somewhere else be like a year
and cartilage converted into bone?
If every atom takes another path
from that which had been written on “that day”,
we may all find we’re due an early bath.
(As ”Physic”’s laws and rules all fade away.)
Yes, “Chaos” our creator should have seen
that Sheldon from “The Big Bang”’s just a poor man’s Mr Bean.
Dan Reynolds's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chaos: A Condition Or Place Of Great Disorder Or Confusion. by Dan Reynolds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis