And under the polished stars
Under the light-house
The darkness of words.
The darkness of silence..
The death had a conduit under the feet and another as a loop strangle the Spirit
O, O soul... Reassuring to the battered trees…., crumbling sky..
Go back to your self-Pearl
Return talkative with sad
Mute... if words were crossed
This is the time of ruin
This is the zero point... Time of adulterers
Go back to the language of the sea and magic
Maybe you become able to speak
Or have a death with pink smell
Spread in the waves and storm
AbdelAziz Alhaider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chatter by AbdelAziz Alhaider )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI