Check Yes Juliet
Check yes Juliet, if your reading,
just for you my heart my heart is still beating,
my chest is burning, my hands are sweating,
every time you come by cause it's you I'm wanting,
if you would just take my hand, you'll understand,
when your near my mind goes numb,
it all starts swirling.
Check yes Juliet, that's all I'm wishing.
Check yes Juliet, please don't mock,
don't change your mind even if they change the locks,
I won't ask once, I won't ask twice, I'll keep asking till you tell me,
Check yes Juliet, don't leave me to drown at sea.
I ask you Juliet, could you just check yes?
I won't fail you, I'll do my best, I'll keep tryin',
your laugh was what taught me to keep fylin'.
Check yes Juliet, your smile makes it hard to breathe,
check yes juliet, when you cry it makes me seethe,
when your mad at me, I just wanna bleed,
oh if you'd just believe.
Don't say no, just pull the trigger.
Don't be afraid, I'd rather you lower the curtain.
Don't worry, I don't figure,
without you I'd be dead for certain.
When your mad at me, I'm filled with sweet agony,
check yes juliet, to my happiness, your the only key.
Jacob Biehl's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Check Yes Juliet by Jacob Biehl )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister