People at ease,
Coming and going as they please,
Why this longing to be near the sea?
Missing having you with me,
To share our feelings about the world,
And why the seashells are so pearled.
But alas your alone in your home,
While I’m here to see the foam.
Is it fair the car must go back?
Or is it courage I lack?
Surely my health is important too,
And your caring for me has made us two!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cherish by Charles McMullen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake