Cheyenne The Angel Princess
Empty arms but never heart.
Cheyenne abides with you.
You'll feel her presence bright and strong,
Whenever you feel blue.
She flies beside you, never doubt.
An Angel touched your life.
She'll guard and guide you evermore
Throughout all hurt and strife.
There'll come a day when you can smile
With joy and love transcend.
You'll see and feel such peace galore
Until this life doth end.
You then will fly the levels
Within Heavenly Golden flow
Meeting all the other Angels,
Amongst whom Cheyenne will grow.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cheyenne The Angel Princess by Rosi Caswell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 May 1779 – 25 February 1852)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- In My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- One Needs The Other, Kyle Schlicher
- Escaping The World, silenced work
- Lonely, silenced work
- Agnostic Afloat, Donal Mahoney
- Unharmed Pinecones, Saiom Shriver
- Goodluck Jonathan, Okoemu Barnabas
- Money Saved Is Money Earned, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- cool with me, Cee Bea
- Down and Dirty, Buddy Bee Anthony