RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Children In Grown-ups Mind Sets
Softly spoken notes being sent musically to everyone's hearing, as they sit and contemplate motives of conversation on back porches of living.
Sanctimoniously behaving like spoiled children in grown-ups mind sets, taking everyone off course, confusing issues of daily strife with intents of malfeasance.
Socially deriving instincts from within solitary beings, trying to become individualistic in temporary thinking environments.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Children In Grown-ups Mind Sets by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
- Every moment, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Hurt and pain., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)