Light is yellow;
dont sleep in sorrow;
The light is right behind you;
who else but chinwendu.
Tall and beautiful;
my cup can never be full;
Desirous and passionate;
my heart seems to vibrate.
Call her rascal;
play your last card;
Behind those eyes;
there lies wonders.
Thought about her;
trying to find her heart;
came out with a smile;
Chinwendu is the light.
I call her psycho;
yet my heart throbes;
she is with but one;
The one i call my son.
All and sundry;
try to do her laundry;
Call her psycho;
call her, hello.
who is with you? ;
who will be loose?
I rest my case;
i've lost my taste;
Join the wild chase;
Chinwendu is the only taste.
our hearts throbe for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Chinwendu... by udoh etido )
- LET PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA COMPLY WITH.., alexander opicho
- Khak me mil jaye ya..., Azhar Sabri
- Coding By Instruments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Coming Out, Edward Kofi Louis
- Teachers Of Peace, Edward Kofi Louis
- Under Tree Tops, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Friendship Falling Into Love!, Kamini Arichandran
- In Your Neighbourhood, Edward Kofi Louis
- COPLA 114 CONCLUSION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Heal The World With Love, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)