A land I was told about
This where there is only beauty to see,
Where voices are shared by many,
Hymes sung in unison.
Sweet it was said it would be.
That, that’s heard of but never seen,
Yes, promised it was long before now
Thou non has ever stepped foot there,
Only visions, dreams draw it to us
Till that day it will open onto us
Though not all shall go in thy place,
Nor even have a glance in
For only faith can take thee forth,
We journey to it through life
Towards that grand destiny we trail
Awaiting your entry to travel with us
This family of many souls with one body
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christian walk by Caleb Tukahiirwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock