Christmas and Jesus
When Jesus was there alive
He was given a painful cross.
There was hatred for him.
Now he lives in our soul
Now on Christmas
There is love all over.
Same thing happened with many God
God comes as avatar on this earth
Great people, God and his avatar
likewise even poet and author
very less readers they get
but sometimes after death
suddenly fame comes from all side
his poem is read again and again
alaas he is not alive
but shining as star high in sky.
25th dec 2011
time: 9.40 morning
Ramesh Kavdia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas and Jesus by Ramesh Kavdia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Once In a Lifetime, A.j. Binash
- cry me a creek, not a river, Mandolyn Davidson
- Their Light, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Who Are All These Girls?, LUVinThe NOW
- My Hill, Jack Meads
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW