RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Christmas At The Cafe
Looking around the café at families with their children and grandchildren in tow.
A Christmas atmosphere settled upon everyone with Santa Claus sitting amid the crowd.
Up against the chimney - alongside it, a Christmas tree lit with beautiful colored lights celebrating the evening with one and all.
Smiling, eating, enjoying karoke, singers all in tune with Christmas songs geared towards children who are happily running their grandparents ragged in good ways.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas At The Cafe by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bastard, Donald Charon
- A Final Attempt, Lilly Emery
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma
- Petals In A Poem's Fold, Musfiq us shaleheen