RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Christmas At The Cafe
Looking around the café at families with their children and grandchildren in tow.
A Christmas atmosphere settled upon everyone with Santa Claus sitting amid the crowd.
Up against the chimney - alongside it, a Christmas tree lit with beautiful colored lights celebrating the evening with one and all.
Smiling, eating, enjoying karoke, singers all in tune with Christmas songs geared towards children who are happily running their grandparents ragged in good ways.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas At The Cafe by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery