Christmas is a time to be happy,
A Time to be grateful,
And a time of giving and loving,
Christmas is a time to celebrate,
And a reminder that a new baby boy,
called jesus was born on this day,
At christmas you get carol singers,
And if your lucky you may get snow,
And if your a good girl or boy,
Then santa will bring you presants.
At christmas you get red robins,
chirping away merrily.
At christmas it is a time to gather together,
and appriciate what you have got,
and wish people a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
i wrote this as i wanted to do some Christmas poems.
StaceyLeigh Olner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas brings... by StaceyLeigh Olner )
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate