Edward Kofi Louis
In her book,
In his book,
In your book,
In my book,
But, i am Christof with the muse of love;
So, listen to me if you do care.
There is a hole in the ground ahead of you!
So, do watch ylour steps;
Because, i once fell into it and,
I have now learnt my lessons well.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christof by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
- Like A River, Edward Kofi Louis
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
- May We All Find What We're Looking For S.., Daniel Karbon
- Your love has made me wild and mad, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tree of life, Veronica Centeno
- Gil Scott Heron, Daniel Karbon
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
- Seeds, Edward Kofi Louis
- What Makes a DAD, John Masaitis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson