Edward Kofi Louis
In her book,
In his book,
In your book,
In my book,
But, i am Christof with the muse of love;
So, listen to me if you do care.
There is a hole in the ground ahead of you!
So, do watch ylour steps;
Because, i once fell into it and,
I have now learnt my lessons well.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christof by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)