Edward Kofi Louis
In her book,
In his book,
In your book,
In my book,
But, i am Christof with the muse of love;
So, listen to me if you do care.
There is a hole in the ground ahead of you!
So, do watch ylour steps;
Because, i once fell into it and,
I have now learnt my lessons well.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christof by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hindi Haiku (21-25), S.D. TIWARI
- Hope, Ronald Chapman
- Boy on a swift fence, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal
- हम क्यों ज्यादा आग्रही और हठी है ham kyo, hasmukh amathalal
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham