Shania K. Younce
How pretty is ciel? Like the blue forever going. Like the white disapearing. Like the golden rise shining. Like the gray spreading. Like the above and below colors forming. Like the water dropping. Like the translucent air cooling. Like the thing beating. Like brightened dots forever glowing. Like the shimmer of beams pouring. Like the soft light dreaming. How pretty is ciel.
Shania K. Younce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Ciel' by Shania K. Younce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola
- summer at grub street, lee fones
- Facebook, Phil Soar