She was the Cinderella
waiting for her prince charming,
but soon enough
she finallly found him.
She always doubted
he was the one,
and that he would leave her
for someone better,
even when he called her perfect
and that there was no one else
to take her place.
He was the prince charming
looking for his Cinderella
and he found her.
He would give her a look
followed by a gentle smile,
then a kiss.
He loved her
no matter how much she doubted him.
He knew they would be together forever.
Alexandra Mattison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cinderella by Alexandra Mattison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Apelike Persistence, Richard Thripp
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Very Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock