My name's not Cinderella,
I don't need to be saved.
I don't have a wicked step mom,
My father's not away.
I don't sleep in the attic
I don't clean the fire place.
My name's not Cinderella
Now get out of my face!
I don't cook all the dinners
the breakfast, or the lunch
if I get in a fight, it's safe to assume
that I threw the first punch.
I'm not your Cinderella.
I don't need to be set free.
But if i did, I hope you'd play
The prince who rescued me! ♥
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cinderella by LeighAnne Adams )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)