My name's not Cinderella,
I don't need to be saved.
I don't have a wicked step mom,
My father's not away.
I don't sleep in the attic
I don't clean the fire place.
My name's not Cinderella
Now get out of my face!
I don't cook all the dinners
the breakfast, or the lunch
if I get in a fight, it's safe to assume
that I threw the first punch.
I'm not your Cinderella.
I don't need to be set free.
But if i did, I hope you'd play
The prince who rescued me! ♥
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cinderella by LeighAnne Adams )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver