If atoms spin round aeons' afterglow
pass preview, present, future, recombined,
to causal layers add effective flow
cue tune to harmonies, runes realigned,
then what spells last beyond an augenblick
beyond beyond yet stay within within,
to spell out waft/weave linking thin and thick
as means to ends, through which ends' means begin.
What shadow seems, what light beam seams unzip,
is figment of imagination or
insight into eve's apple's core, skin, pip
to link past futures, those still still before
the universal orbit spun vibration
prepares for former circumnavigation.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Circumnavigation by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Love for care, hasmukh amathalal
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)