I thought I saw a somewhat-cloud,
Somewhat-wool, and some colors around:
'Twas an evening, but whoa!
What's that mournful vision called?
Creepy as a spark, sleepy as the dark,
As it's telling tales to me: all lark.
But it, the only seeming thing, is said
To inspire a human being, instead
It only reminds me of the people now are dead!
Deniz Atay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cirrus by Deniz Atay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra
- Invocation, Hans Raj Sharma