I thought I saw a somewhat-cloud,
Somewhat-wool, and some colors around:
'Twas an evening, but whoa!
What's that mournful vision called?
Creepy as a spark, sleepy as the dark,
As it's telling tales to me: all lark.
But it, the only seeming thing, is said
To inspire a human being, instead
It only reminds me of the people now are dead!
Deniz Atay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cirrus by Deniz Atay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bears and Ladders, Stephen Katona
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra