gyrate eastward on 27th St.
with their skirts high on their thigh.
They blow you a kiss
and lick their ruby lips
with their tongues.
And if you look like you’re game,
they’ll come close to find out
what you like to do.
are waitin’ for you
westbound 42nd St..
They bleach their hair blonde
and wear black leather
with spiked heels.
And they talk dirty to you
cause they think you like it like that.
are mighty confused
while wondering either direction on 53rd St..
They’re looking for business
but find sluts of the opposite sex.
But what the heck,
they call me over
for supposed directions,
as I cross the street at Lexington.
undo my zipper,
get me all clammy,
and hand me a $20
when they are through.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (City Sluts by bob barci )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Hunkered Down With Memories, Lonnie Hicks
- ODESSA. UKRAINE., human woman