gyrate eastward on 27th St.
with their skirts high on their thigh.
They blow you a kiss
and lick their ruby lips
with their tongues.
And if you look like you’re game,
they’ll come close to find out
what you like to do.
are waitin’ for you
westbound 42nd St..
They bleach their hair blonde
and wear black leather
with spiked heels.
And they talk dirty to you
cause they think you like it like that.
are mighty confused
while wondering either direction on 53rd St..
They’re looking for business
but find sluts of the opposite sex.
But what the heck,
they call me over
for supposed directions,
as I cross the street at Lexington.
undo my zipper,
get me all clammy,
and hand me a $20
when they are through.
bob barci's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (City Sluts by bob barci )
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)