Civil War by Uncivil People
If you can die to kill hundreds,
We can die to kill you...gather up uncivil war!
Raging in the cold streets
which is already flourishing.
War means 'Which are the Route to demolish'
War is the permanent pregnancy put to death
We all scholars know that and love to forget
We can't change our genes by learning!
Our mind is a Bally canal-memory
We know the results and we bring the causes forth
I rather suggest to give us a drop of poison than war! !
Litan Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Civil War by Uncivil People by Litan Dey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty