Before going to write something
I am always in a clean slate
But look I am in tranquility
With my own honor own dishonor.
Before going to say something
I am always and always remained silent
It is You O my dear showing me the pictures
Where only my photos are there
And I started opening my mouth and
Words are ready themselves to deliver.
Before going to do something
O my dear it is you who is coming to me
And always used to say worry not
I am here I am here I am here.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clean Slade by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry