Before going to write something
I am always in a clean slate
But look I am in tranquility
With my own honor own dishonor.
Before going to say something
I am always and always remained silent
It is You O my dear showing me the pictures
Where only my photos are there
And I started opening my mouth and
Words are ready themselves to deliver.
Before going to do something
O my dear it is you who is coming to me
And always used to say worry not
I am here I am here I am here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clean Slade by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram