Before going to write something
I am always in a clean slate
But look I am in tranquility
With my own honor own dishonor.
Before going to say something
I am always and always remained silent
It is You O my dear showing me the pictures
Where only my photos are there
And I started opening my mouth and
Words are ready themselves to deliver.
Before going to do something
O my dear it is you who is coming to me
And always used to say worry not
I am here I am here I am here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clean Slade by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer