Shouldering one against the other
Mushrooms of clouds fail to discover
That boisterous behaviour ends in clash
Erupts in sleet that stings in passing.
In file they approach this winter's day
And slide into close tight band of gray.
Skudding huge bulk over wind-chased blue
Cloud patterns split the sky's mood in two.
Tomorrow may choose to unskirt this storm,
But for now hailstorm javelins must be borne.
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cloudburst. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote
- Love Is In The Air, Johnny Goyena
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra