Lawrence CH Hiun
Curly clouds of snowy white,
Fleecy islands in the light,
Prettier than cotton wool,
Come and be my bed tonight.
Even a king would not disdain
Golden cloud for counterpane,
White ones for the sheets so cool
Pillows like a silken skein!
Oh! To sleep and dream, and wake
With the cloud's first morning shake,
Hear the broad Earth stir below,
Watch the shinning daylight break!
Lying safe upon my cloud,
Feeling like a fairy proud,
Sailing softly I should go,
Singing like the larks aloud!
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clouds by Lawrence CH Hiun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus