Tumbling under and over,
Endlessly rolling on,
Above a field of clover,
Forever heading toward the dawn.
White and puffy,
Large and weightless,
They look so fluffy,
But are no more than mist.
Dark below and white above,
With rain enough to fill the creeks,
All that water could give a shove,
To anyone in the path of the flood.
Ryan Brooks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clouds by Ryan Brooks )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris