William Blake Beckett
The adults stand around,
Food in sight.
All of the young children
Run around and giggle,
Asking me to join in.
Toys in mouth.
I guess this is goodbye.
I didn't know you well,
Though I can't say I tried.
So am I
or a hound?
William Blake Beckett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coffin Confession by William Blake Beckett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the first gogyohshi, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Islamic Songs, Sayeed Abubakar
- Scale, Nassy Fesharaki
- Misguided Harvest, Samantha Pearson
- Pea Coat, Jaye Renke Vogts
- A PIN, PRINCESS LISA APARAMA
- Path, Samantha Pearson
- The Stringed Ones, Samantha Pearson
- To The Next Guy, Justin Pham
- Feminine-tijd, Madrason writer