They can't see our sunshine
They don't know our blues..
To the world I am yours and you are mine..
Clues of bliss adorn our cruise..
Today it's bright
Tomorrow it's blurred,,
I protect...then you reject
I am a guest..then an encroacher..
In silence I shout...
My soul yearns for the joy I just earned.
It's glossy..then it's rough
I gape and see..oblivion..the sea
Fledging flamboyance..then aching annoyance..
S3 obi d) wo a d) no bi..debiaa? ?
I'll hold you tight,.till I have to let go temporarily to get a glass of water.....
Then I will be back.
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coin by delalorm fiaka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu