Did you fall in my lap?
Where did you come from?
See all these stalking mishaps?
Did you just so happen to be,
A coincidence to me?
For what other things do you see?
Is it lurking upon a game?
Is it something without a stain>
I see into the mist.
To what we may wish.
To how we may live.
To embrace the fallen unaccomplished.
To what we never knew,
To what will happen.
To what is true.
Would I know you,
If you knew?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coincidence by Jessie Jett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In Divine Lap of Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Not towards west, gajanan mishra
- The Tributary Stanza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Daughter, Missau Missau