is it to be feed with anger, sadness, and sorrow.
Been cruel, cold-blooded, pitiless, heartless and lifeless.
I don’t understand how one can carry so much hatred in its heart.
To not be a human, to become a fiend, a monster.
Can one achieve this? Can one become merciless?
I’ll tell you, it is possible! By been around people that don’t acknowledge what you do
by been with someone that doesn’t love you as you love her/him, to be neglected.
This feeling will it the person alive, it’s heart will become black,
it’s appearance will become lifeless. It will not care about anything, anyone, anymore…….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (cold by miguel palma )
- Hope and promises, hasmukh amathalal
- September Rain, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Elusive Is Zen, Tad Russell
- Analogy, Angela K Brown
- Anxiety, Angela K Brown
- Searching for Truth, Angela K Brown
- Lesbians, Angela K Brown
- Blood Runs Deep, Angela K Brown
- Innocence, Angela K Brown
- A Hole That Can't Be Filled, Jon Janson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)