is it to be feed with anger, sadness, and sorrow.
Been cruel, cold-blooded, pitiless, heartless and lifeless.
I don’t understand how one can carry so much hatred in its heart.
To not be a human, to become a fiend, a monster.
Can one achieve this? Can one become merciless?
I’ll tell you, it is possible! By been around people that don’t acknowledge what you do
by been with someone that doesn’t love you as you love her/him, to be neglected.
This feeling will it the person alive, it’s heart will become black,
it’s appearance will become lifeless. It will not care about anything, anyone, anymore…….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (cold by miguel palma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 October 1875 - 1 December 1947)
(1923 - 1998)
(1644 - 1694)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Will there really be a "Morning"?, Emily Dickinson
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- So Good, Michael P. McParland
- Snuggle, Michael P. McParland
- To speak untruth, hasmukh amathalal
- Sleep Well Love, Michael P. McParland
- Sleep Tight Sweet Lady, Michael P. McParland
- Stable in life, hasmukh amathalal
- Sleep Tight Dear One, Michael P. McParland
- Now i have a taste for eden, cristobal Benjumea
- Sitting Here, Michael P. McParland
- Simple Words 3, Michael P. McParland