is it to be feed with anger, sadness, and sorrow.
Been cruel, cold-blooded, pitiless, heartless and lifeless.
I don’t understand how one can carry so much hatred in its heart.
To not be a human, to become a fiend, a monster.
Can one achieve this? Can one become merciless?
I’ll tell you, it is possible! By been around people that don’t acknowledge what you do
by been with someone that doesn’t love you as you love her/him, to be neglected.
This feeling will it the person alive, it’s heart will become black,
it’s appearance will become lifeless. It will not care about anything, anyone, anymore…….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (cold by miguel palma )
- Hindi Haiku (91-95), S.D. TIWARI
- Polar Bear, William Jay Smith
- Penguin, William Jay Smith
- Hindi Haiku (81-90), S.D. TIWARI
- Tired Fox, Aftab Alam
- Hindi haiku (75-80), S.D. TIWARI
- Invitation to Ground Zero, William Jay Smith
- Touch not, gajanan mishra
- At Inchon, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Always Yours, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)