is it to be feed with anger, sadness, and sorrow.
Been cruel, cold-blooded, pitiless, heartless and lifeless.
I don’t understand how one can carry so much hatred in its heart.
To not be a human, to become a fiend, a monster.
Can one achieve this? Can one become merciless?
I’ll tell you, it is possible! By been around people that don’t acknowledge what you do
by been with someone that doesn’t love you as you love her/him, to be neglected.
This feeling will it the person alive, it’s heart will become black,
it’s appearance will become lifeless. It will not care about anything, anyone, anymore…….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (cold by miguel palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Children, Varghese J Kuttikat
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak