Paradise left this earth
when Hell 'enlarged herself'
but still we look for some warmth
outside the pit of Hell.
But this world is hell.
Baby, come, take my hand
we can find a part-time home
just to make it through this life
we can live inside a song,
inside a Coldplay 'Paradise'
I'm just a broken little girl
trying to make it through this world
and every time the skies go gray
it reminds me you're still away
and I dream of 'Paradise.'
There was a time before I died
when you could've brought me back to life
and yet I smile at the skies
as raindrops fall from my eyes
I dream of Coldplay 'Paradise.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coldplay 'Paradise' by Kelly Zion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey