Collage of different form can be glued together,
To create a whole new art,
An indeed, magnificent art.
It takes a lot of pain to recognize different parts,
But clue is know, only after vision is clear, with patient obsess,
With utmost dedication and devotion, and faith of success
The new collage can be carved.
Nobody would have thought of a significant art,
If artist would not have been smart.
But it is honorable, that he has a blessed heart,
To begin with such a wonderful start.
Sometime it fall apart, but that is only a part,
That is not a reason to break heart.
Collage can help put together forgotten memory,
Helping brain to recover its treasury.
Collage shows to create a new form,
Where its participants doesn’t need to be of same form, creating a charm.
Madhuri Sawant's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Collage by Madhuri Sawant )
- Offer with promises, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning Triku XXV, Steve Kittell
- My Pencil, Steve Kittell
- By The Thames as Late September Night Fa.., Shaun William Hayes
- It Really Ain't So Bad.... In Hell ......., Bri Edwards
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lost Star, Rabindranath Tagore
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)