Collage of different form can be glued together,
To create a whole new art,
An indeed, magnificent art.
It takes a lot of pain to recognize different parts,
But clue is know, only after vision is clear, with patient obsess,
With utmost dedication and devotion, and faith of success
The new collage can be carved.
Nobody would have thought of a significant art,
If artist would not have been smart.
But it is honorable, that he has a blessed heart,
To begin with such a wonderful start.
Sometime it fall apart, but that is only a part,
That is not a reason to break heart.
Collage can help put together forgotten memory,
Helping brain to recover its treasury.
Collage shows to create a new form,
Where its participants doesn’t need to be of same form, creating a charm.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Collage by Madhuri Sawant )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera