RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Conquering the attitudes of yesterday's demise, coming alive to the tantamount pictures standing now before me.
Collapsing frail and fragile emotions, taking and stranding them on shores of an everlasting moment.
Glad to be rid of them, saying good-bye and turning inward for the only attention I crave - that of my God as I continue to be His instrument in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Collapsing Emotions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- My Astrological Calculations Just For Fun!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant