Collecting words in your
field of emotion I stood first.
With my own laugh and own cries
I proceeded further in the light
of new moon day.
Life-forest is dense,
Scattered sky is there only,
The rain is going outside
holding my hands and is telling
O poet, come on, to measure the clouds.
Let me free from your kiss-prison first,
Let me get my body uncovered with truth,
let me write a poem in your words-love
Let me stay here a moment more beyond count.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Collecting words by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu
- Broken angel, Barbara Dixion