Remembering my class mates, after few years.
My eyes were filled with tears,
Everyone now is busy a lot,
No one escaped destiny's plot
Saw the girl, whom once i thought as my best frnd,
Oops! today she is somebody else's girlfrnd,
After months remembered about her for a little while,
Heard she is happy, that made me smile.
Project reviews to campus interviews,
Nicknames to last bench games,
Cultural reharsals to love proposals,
Short term crushes to class room blushes.
Everything is fresh in our mind,
Wish life could just rewind,
Let's laugh, play & rejoice,
Once again become school/college guys.
Chatting & laughing. We all were in elation,
Till the painful moments of sepration,
When it was time to part,
We returned with a heavy heart.
Today life is full of commitments,
And too many worries,
But those cherished moments,
Will live forever in our memories! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (College Days by Esha Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Night in Day, Joseph Stroud
- We're stuck in that place, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Axiom of the outside, Virgil Suárez
- Poem in Memory of Russell D. Franklyn of.., Virgil Suárez
- I know, I know, I know, Pijush Biswas
- A Painter's Glee, Virgil Suárez
- Windows, Phil Soar
- La serpiente que divide el mundo, Train .., Virgil Suárez
- The Myth of the Fabulous Sinkhole Island, Virgil Suárez
- In The House of White Light, Virgil Suárez