Having those tremendous nightmares
when theres chills throught the
cold blooded body.
as your not here to warm me up.
Im stricken stiff and im missing you
you can never be here.
Seeing you only everyother day or week.
My heart aches when your not here.
Graduation in in the dark blue cap and gown.
the ignition began as im dricing
6 hours away.
I look beside me as an empty seat awakens.
I cant keep going as every minute ticks by
all I can think about is you.
The car stops
as trears begin hitting the wheel.
The bright light is ablinding
how it happend.
why did this happen to me I dont understand
I should have followed you and given up my dream.
because now all i do is cry,
Erin Hanson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (College by Erin Hanson )
- Daddy are you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Parent's Beliefs Stink, Mr. Nobody
- As the summer ends., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Never say goodbye., Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Bridge From The Other Side, Is It Poetry
- Car Wars, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Rumor has it., Harold R Hunt Sr
- When the angels come, Harold R Hunt Sr
- No more bullets, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Memories, Yovanni Emmanuel
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)