Having those tremendous nightmares
when theres chills throught the
cold blooded body.
as your not here to warm me up.
Im stricken stiff and im missing you
you can never be here.
Seeing you only everyother day or week.
My heart aches when your not here.
Graduation in in the dark blue cap and gown.
the ignition began as im dricing
6 hours away.
I look beside me as an empty seat awakens.
I cant keep going as every minute ticks by
all I can think about is you.
The car stops
as trears begin hitting the wheel.
The bright light is ablinding
how it happend.
why did this happen to me I dont understand
I should have followed you and given up my dream.
because now all i do is cry,
Erin Hanson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (College by Erin Hanson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer