Colors and Joys of Life
Colors and joys of life resembles a rainbow,
A rainbow Allures, Bolsters, Charms,
Delights, Excites, Fascinates and even
relieves agony out of life.
But sorry, it doesn't happen to be eternal
it vanishes in a while,
My pal, don't have to worry
for rainbow comes often, with the sky so bright
Relieving the bitter memories of past, Revivifying the present,
and Rejuvenating the future.
May Rainbows be a good part of life,
Thank God, and don't let it to be deceptive.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Colors and Joys of Life by Mohammed Suhail )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez