Colours of pain
Red deep and red angry red.
For her eyes only see the anger thats around her.
Blue for the thousands of tears cried.
Black for the despair and depression life brings her way.
Red is all she sees.
For the anger that fills her within.
Anger that has lived for so long.
While she trys to figure where it went wrong.
Blue for the tears.
Tears that will not fall.
There no water fall.
Blak for the dispare and depression.
That life has brought her way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Colours of pain by Amy Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra