Come and Go
Suddenly I couldnt feel the warmth of your arms holding me anymore.
I felt the cold crule wind of the real world blowing me awway from you.
I reached out but it was to late.
I was alone in the dark,
Surounded by reality.
I knew you were gone for good.
My life was hard enouph as it was,
And now without you holding me up and pushing me on there was no use trying anymore.
I gave up.
Falling in a never ending hole to the depths of reality.
Life had no meaning anymore.
I had nothing to hold onto.
No reason to try.
But in the distance I seen a small speck of light,
In the dark that surounded me,
And I felt your warm arms holding me up once more pushing me on.
Giving me reason to live and try to enjoy another day,
Using you as my own personal crutch to help me along the way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come and Go by love poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi