How is it like
To hold a gun in your hand?
Do you tremble when you hold it?
Are you scared too?
Do you also hurt inside because
That day could be your last?
Be careful Chris.
I hope you're okay,
Because I'm not. I miss you.
I need to know
That you're okay.
I don't want the next time
I see you, for you
To be in a coffin
I want you to be home safe.
You're in my prayers;
In my heart,
-Dedicated to my cousin Chris Yingling-
Kailee Falvo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come Home by Kailee Falvo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine