GAYLE ANNE GOFF
COME WITH ME AND SAIL THE SEVEN SEA
Come with me and sail the seven seas.
This is where I want to be.
A pirate I'll be, and sail the worlds seas.
New places to see.
New places to be.
I ask thee, come with me and sail
all the deep blue seas.
To taste the salty sea.
Again this is the only place on earth
A pirates life good to be.
We have only time.
No rules do pirates need.
Just a duel upon the deck.
If you lose, the plank you'll
And you have me for this
For this is a pirates life.
GAYLE ANNE GOFF's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (COME WITH ME AND SAIL THE SEVEN SEA by GAYLE ANNE GOFF )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland