GAYLE ANNE GOFF
COME WITH ME AND SAIL THE SEVEN SEA
Come with me and sail the seven seas.
This is where I want to be.
A pirate I'll be, and sail the worlds seas.
New places to see.
New places to be.
I ask thee, come with me and sail
all the deep blue seas.
To taste the salty sea.
Again this is the only place on earth
A pirates life good to be.
We have only time.
No rules do pirates need.
Just a duel upon the deck.
If you lose, the plank you'll
And you have me for this
For this is a pirates life.
GAYLE ANNE GOFF's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (COME WITH ME AND SAIL THE SEVEN SEA by GAYLE ANNE GOFF )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra