Gregory De Brauwer
Wednesday april 24 2013, 21: 16: 39
A moment of comfort,
When countless thoughts are shut from mind.
When peace is the only thing I find.
Living in between future and past,
A moment I wish forever to last.
Gregory De Brauwer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
with future and past events. For a moment, I was living in the present, so I decided to write about it.
Comments about this poem (Comfort by Gregory De Brauwer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Fighting a hard fight, Peter Strugnell
- Ballade [I die of thirst beside the foun.., François Villon
- To Rosemounde, Geoffrey Chaucer
- Jo aashiqui me sarvsrestha hota hai, Sumit Rawat
- Amor vincit omnia, Suhail Kakorvi
- Stilling to North, Arthur Sze
- Counting the Days, Leonard Champlin
- Blue or Green, James Galvin
- By Sun Arisen, Saiom Shriver
- From Weapon To Lifegiver, Saiom Shriver