Edward Kofi Louis
Big, pig, dig, wig, fig, jig;
With the lust in your eyes!
Leading you to sin always.
With the muse of your sins;
If you are of the world,
The world will love you.
But, when are you going to repent of your sins?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Comfort, Comforter! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford