The secret when I strike, and I do, is for my inner times my outer, fused to be complete.
Mentally vibrating, fear, physically triggered, fearless, spiritually declined, frost fear.
Once the shadow fades by the hate injected, my blood freeze with the cold, driven by my mind who only do the know in one action.
Before I can think my brain burns the flames, numbers consume my vision into second sight.
My hearing explodes multiplying ten fold, .equalizing all earth bound sounds, springing into the effect, a projection of what is next to happen.
The rule to the why I survive, instint to act while you still think.
The bones which snaps with the noise which collapse around our knees.
Your spine that breaks before you can beg your please.
And no, I will not leave you alive.
Your drive is past to the way you dived.
The killer in you have to die.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coming Undone by Unic Cjonr )
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
- My Prayer, Clive Blake
- AFTER THESE MISTS AND FOGS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Creek of death!, SALINI NAIR
- Your Coronation, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- I Love You, How To Say, Get It Sent Acro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Right To Prevail, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Scarecrow, Naveed Khalid
- Beav Cleave - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
Poem of the Day
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)