The secret when I strike, and I do, is for my inner times my outer, fused to be complete.
Mentally vibrating, fear, physically triggered, fearless, spiritually declined, frost fear.
Once the shadow fades by the hate injected, my blood freeze with the cold, driven by my mind who only do the know in one action.
Before I can think my brain burns the flames, numbers consume my vision into second sight.
My hearing explodes multiplying ten fold, .equalizing all earth bound sounds, springing into the effect, a projection of what is next to happen.
The rule to the why I survive, instint to act while you still think.
The bones which snaps with the noise which collapse around our knees.
Your spine that breaks before you can beg your please.
And no, I will not leave you alive.
Your drive is past to the way you dived.
The killer in you have to die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coming Undone by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Directory of Unpublished Poets, mary douglas
- You Cannot See, Breanna Elwin
- The Rose Tender, Ravi Joshi
- The Fish, Bhaskar Rabha
- सिमांखौ गोसोखांनानै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom