COMMITMENT, LOVE & AFFECTION
We are more than just the total of our misjudgments
When we confess to God our wickedness and blame.
His love for us stays within our heart and soul
Waiting to cleans us of our fear, distrust and shame.
The glory of God is a mystery to far too many
Who reject His wisdom, love and Divine Will.
They refuse to recognize His importance in life
And how He can bless, condemn or fulfill.
The Holy Spirit inspires the rejection of sin
As an expression of His love and protection.
In response for all He provides for believers
We serve by our commitment, love and affection.
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 748 Poems Are Free To Share!
Google = Tom Zart YouTube
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (COMMITMENT, LOVE & AFFECTION by Tom Zart )
- Similar yet different, Nassy Fesharaki
- Early To Bed, Michael McParland
- Burnt Offerings, John Tansey
- On the Day Isaac Lay Upon the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- 567, Mandolyn ...
- A Painful Extraction, Greg Costello
- Never Conquering Friendship, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At shoes' stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hindsight Can Not Be Blinded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- It's impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns