Sowkoor Nischal Shetty
You came into my world
covering all the loop holes
That blocked the paths
from writing my destiny...
You made me rise in a world
that pushes you down
With words that were never heard
and phrases that were never used...
Together we moved along
sharing every bit of facts
Enjoying the moment of happiness
supporting the scraps of sadness...
Pain is what I feel
to let go of you from my life
Empty goes my heart
wandering in the barren lands...
Life has a cruel way to remind
that nothing stays for long
I battle it down to end
to preserve you in me forever...
Even though I moved ahead
with the changing time
My soul still crawls behind
Searching for the moments with you...
Never will I be able to
forget the times we had
Always reminding me of
the best companion I had...
Sowkoor Nischal Shetty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Companion by Sowkoor Nischal Shetty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal