RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Competition between two people is a constant reminder that there are always two factions in life opposing one another.
Sometimes being a good thing, bringing out the best in each person.
Other times letting out only the bad in them.
Life goes on, and competition is a part of it, only if it achieves the good in every one of each day.
Otherwise, it should be discarded like an old rag and be done with forever.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Competition by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak