RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Competition between two people is a constant reminder that there are always two factions in life opposing one another.
Sometimes being a good thing, bringing out the best in each person.
Other times letting out only the bad in them.
Life goes on, and competition is a part of it, only if it achieves the good in every one of each day.
Otherwise, it should be discarded like an old rag and be done with forever.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Competition by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai
- Fisherman's bait, gajanan mishra
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas