RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Competition between two people is a constant reminder that there are always two factions in life opposing one another.
Sometimes being a good thing, bringing out the best in each person.
Other times letting out only the bad in them.
Life goes on, and competition is a part of it, only if it achieves the good in every one of each day.
Otherwise, it should be discarded like an old rag and be done with forever.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Competition by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lonely Rose, Ronald Chapman
- Grandmother Dickey, Kate Harrington
- Hey There Girl, Ronald Chapman
- Gone To Sleep, Kate Harrington
- Korea! Always In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Young Liars With Medallions, Naveed Akram
- Stolen Key, Ronald Chapman
- waanzin, co the skipper
- Let all the Religions be cooled in hot S.., nimal dunuhinga
- Great Black Spectre, Michael McParland