Manjeshwari P MYSORE
Complete Circle Oh!
Attaining the full domain
Seeking one's will, would fain
Raising and floating, loaded as a wain
Go round and gain, which stays to remain
World changes every now and then
Happens to be the core of concern
Who knows where, why, how and when?
But Nature teaches what's meant to learn!
One way or the other, life's cycle goes on
Everything moves on and goes on
Manjeshwari P MYSORE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Complete Circle Oh! by Manjeshwari P MYSORE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI