Tonight is the night
The night of our love
The stars in your eyes
Shine brighter than ever.
The icy breath now holding my life
Is your deep passion that flows through my red veins,
The simple kiss on my cheek
Your warm embrace.
My heart is floating to the bottom of the ocean,
Will you get it for me
Will you drown trying
Will you give me yours instead?
Look deep into my eyes
Stare into the oceans,
Embrace the joy,
Hate the love.
Goodbye is a harsh word
A heart breaking love,
A death wish to the very soul,
A tear on the face of God.
Broken dreams create the sky
Tears create the stars,
Love creates the heavens
I create hell.
Evan Skora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Computer Love by Evan Skora )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown