Tonight is the night
The night of our love
The stars in your eyes
Shine brighter than ever.
The icy breath now holding my life
Is your deep passion that flows through my red veins,
The simple kiss on my cheek
Your warm embrace.
My heart is floating to the bottom of the ocean,
Will you get it for me
Will you drown trying
Will you give me yours instead?
Look deep into my eyes
Stare into the oceans,
Embrace the joy,
Hate the love.
Goodbye is a harsh word
A heart breaking love,
A death wish to the very soul,
A tear on the face of God.
Broken dreams create the sky
Tears create the stars,
Love creates the heavens
I create hell.
Evan Skora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Computer Love by Evan Skora )
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Day In the Workhouse, George Robert Sims
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- '' Death Can't Be Undone '', bri mar
- Ravenna, Edward Kofi Louis
- Breath, beneath!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rosy (Ten), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Merry Christmas My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- See, seer!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Obligated, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rosy (Nine), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Rosy (Eight), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- to be or not to be a vegtarianien, oskar hansen