Deliberate is the action that I pronounce,
On the minute, of all the hours, that laugh away.
So strong is my business contending the books,
Content in the knowledge of sentinels.
Your living is praising nobody but you,
It is an affair of compartments like rooms and boxes,
I loved all such fair thinking.
But in the trust of habit is a silent partner,
A ready beat to burden the populace into it.
I said always the criminal is then losing us,
He is winning in a jackpot what amounts to something.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Computer Mania by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer