Babalola Augustine Adeola
I am a gay.
Call me a gay
Care, i don't.
Loneliness i do not live with
And when i do,
It shouldn't be your business.
Best been an homosexual,
Loving a man like me is fun.
I am sure he is not going to hurt me.
I love him.
He never judges me,
Always giving me his shoulder.
Please don't stop this music of love.
He loves me even in my infaithfulness.
They love me and why
I don't knw.
The man in the mirror
and the the one who died for me...
Babalola Augustine Adeola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confession by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar